Registration Prices / COVID-19 / Rules & Safety / Guidelines
Kids 5 and Under: FREE
Kids ages 6-14: $15
Winter Devil: January 1st - February 28th $39
-4-9 people $34 ($5 savings per person)
-10+ people $31.50 ($7.50 savings per person)
Spring Devil: March 1st - April 30th $45
-4-9 people $40 ($5 savings per person)
-10+ people $37.50 ($7.50 savings per person)
Summer Devil: June 1st - August 31st $50
-4-9 people $45 ($5 savings per person)
-10+ people $42.50 ($7.50 savings per person)
Fall Devil: September 1st - DAY OF REGISTRATION $55
-4-9 people $50 ($5 savings per person)
-10+ people $47.50 ($7.50 savings per person)
GROUP DISCOUNTS are available! Check the registration page for prices.
The information on this page is subject to change at The Dirty U LLC's discretion as we become aware of more or new city, state, and national policies.
The following rules and guidelines are intended to help create a fun and safe event for all participants:
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge The Dirty U can be an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course. If for whatever reason you are unable to complete any part of the course that is ok.
- Participants must wear the provided The Dirty U / Dirty Devil 5K bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Several videographers and photographers are stationed throughout the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future The Dirty U promotional purposes.
- In-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course. Baby Strollers are ok to use.
- Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- The Dirty U medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if in the opinion of the medical personnel the participant needs to be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and/or participating in The Dirty U, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.
- The event producers reserve the right to cancel or delay the race due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- We highly recommend participants wear a mask (when not on the course route) running shoes. Participants should dress appropriately. Even though we are hoping for good weather, participants and spectators should bring warm clothes. It is better to dress in layers in order to stay warm. Bring a change of clothes and a towel for after the run.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate foot-ware is highly recommended!
- Photo ID (for after party)
- Please read our participant waiver. CLICK HERE to view. You will initial our waiver when you register and so there is no need to print this form and you don’t need to bring a signed copy with you.
- The Dirty U positive attitude and smile.
- Dogs are welcome to come as long as they are on a leash and you clean up after them. Please remember that they will be going through 4 color stations and even though our color is safe, non-toxic and biodegradable, you assume all responsibility and risk for your pet.
- Your best Dirty Devil costume / outfit.
There will be prizes/awards for: best team name, largest team, and best costume!
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No bad attitudes allowed. Our security is pretty tough and you don’t want to be the one person escorted off premises for a bad attitude.
- DO NOT BRING YOUR CELL PHONES OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES!! The Dirty Devil 5K is NOT responsible for your cell phones or other electronics. The colored powder can ruin these devices. If you must bring your cell phone, please put them in a sealed ZIP LOCK baggie or LEAVE THEM IN YOUR CAR!
No spectators will be permitted, unless a participating minor is being accompanied by a parent or guardian.
For questions please email email@example.com or call 503-593-6276
Additional Information: TBA
Parking is very limited so please car pool. Parking will be anywhere around the event that you can find a spot (not on the course). Course map is available here.